Your new dog is part of the family and children are welcome to come along to the classes either as participants or spectators.
Think carefully if you would like your child to train your dog, as it is important to consider whether they have the ability and commitment. If you are unsure, please ask your class trainer for advice.
Family and Junior membership rates are available. There is also a reduced weekly class fee for junior members aged 16 or under (once the initial course has been completed).
Please bear in mind:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only one handler per dog is permitted on the floor during classes.
- Children must understand that dog training classes are not a playground.
- Children handling dogs in classes is at the discretion of the trainers.
- Not all dogs are friendly (some may not have seen children before).